Information About Flexon Tablet
This medicine comprises Ibuprofen and Paracetamol. The non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug relieves the pain and inflammation associated with numerous illnesses, such as headaches, toothaches, muscular tension, and back pains. Flexon Tablet also reduces fever.
Flexon Tablet Uses
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces Fever
Flexon Tablet Benefits
- Flexon tablet used for tooth pain
Side Effects of Flexon Tablet
The Felxon Tablet’s side effects are temporary and resolve independently without medical intervention. Yet, you must acknowledge them before you take the medicine.
- Stomach Ache
- Chest Ache
- Excessive sweating
You can inform your doctor and consult for solutions if they persist or cause interference with your lifestyle.
How to use Flexon Tablet
- You should fix the Flexon tablet dosage such that there is a six-hour gap between the two doses.
- Take the tablet with a glass of tablet.
- Do not crush or break it before consumption.
- Swallow it as a whole without chewing.
- Take it with your meals for better absorption and to prevent indigestion.
- Avoid this medicine if you suffer from renal or liver issues.
- Prolonged use of the Flexon Tablet is unsafe. Consult your doctor if you wish to change the duration or dose of this medication.
Flexon Tablet Price
A single strip of 15 Flexon Tablets is worth ₹25.12.
Q1. Is Flexon tablet used for fever?
Yes. The medication can reduce the fever and relieve body aches associated with numerous illnesses.
Q2. Can I take the Flexon Tablet on an empty stomach?
You must take this medication with food or after meals to avoid unwanted side effects related to an upset stomach.
Q3. Can Flexon Tablet relieve stomach ache?
No. This drug can only relieve symptoms associated with headaches, toothaches, muscular tension, and back pains. It can not treat stomach aches, so consult your doctor about such problems.