Information About Fortwin 30mg Injection
Fortwin 30mg Injection is a pain-relieving drug that contains pentazocine as an active ingredient. It helps in treating severe pain. It is also utilized as a supplement to surgical anesthesia.
Fortwin Injection Uses
- Treats severe pain
Fortwin 30mg Injection Benefits
- Injection composition is beneficial in treating severe pain.
- It blocks the production of chemical messengers in the brain that causes pain.
- It can also relieve pain in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Fortwin 30mg Injection Side Effects
The side effects of using Injection are temporary and resolve without medical attention. However, you must consult a doctor if any of these consequences continue for an extended period.
- Dryness in mouth
- Skin rashes
How To Use Fortwin 30mg Injection?
Always use Injection as per the prescription your medical practitioner puts forth.
- Only use the injection when your doctor prescribes it.
- You must inject it with the help of your doctor or nurse.
- Use it in a dose your medical advisor suggests.
- Do not use this injection longer than the prescription.
- You can buy Fortwin 30mg Injection at ₹5.00
- Do not self-medicate.
- Inform your healthcare professional if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking other medication for any health illness.
Q1. What is the generic name of the Injection?
The Fortwin generic name is Pentazocine.
Q2. Is it safe to consume alcohol with Injection?
No. Healthcare professional strictly denies consuming alcohol while using Injection as it may react and cause potential side effects.
Q3. Can I use this Injection during pregnancy?
As per the doctor’s recommendation, Injection is not safe for pregnant women. You must inform your healthcare provider if you are pregnant before using the injection.