Information About Hepamerz Infusion
Hepamerz Infusion is a Hepatoprotective medication. It contains L-Ornithine and L-Aspartate. This injection is used in treating liver-related disorders. It also contributes to the detoxification process of ammonia in the body.
Hepamerz Infusion Uses
- In Treating Lived Conditions
Hepamerz Infusion Benefits
- This injection is an infusion of two amino acids, and they work to protect the liver from harmful chemical substances.
- It helps detoxify the body and eventually improves symptoms of liver damage.
- It also protects the liver from damage caused by drugs and alcohol. Additionally, helping in liver regeneration by improving liver energy balance.
Hepamerz Infusion Side Effects
In some cases, you may have to deal with specific unusual reactions that will disappear within time.
- Nausea, Vomiting
- Pain and Irritation (at the application site)
- Muscle Cramps
How To Use Hepamerz Infusion?
- Do not try to self-medicate the injection.
- Only your physician or nurse will give you the Hepamerz dose, depending on your age and sex.
Hepamerz Injection Price
The best offer, only for you!
- ₹1665.9, Get 14% Off
- ₹1531 + Free Shipping
- Do not use the injection if you have kidney problems.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while treating with Hepamerz Injection.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should ask their clinician before its use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the use of Hepamerz Injection?
This injection helps treat liver-related disorders and contributes to better liver functioning.
Q2. What is the Hepa Merz Injection Price?
You can buy the medication at ₹1665.9 with 14% Off or ₹1531 + free shipping.
Q3. What are the unwanted risks of Hepamerz Injection?
After using the injection, patients might suffer from nausea, muscle cramps, sickness, and irritation at the application site.