Information About Kcl Injection
KCL injection is an electrolyte replacement solution that contains potassium chloride as its active ingredient. It is advisable to treat potassium deficiency in patients.
KCL Injection Uses
- Treatment of Potassium Deficiency
KCL Injection Benefits
- Inj KCL dose restores the low level of potassium in the body. It provides supplements to your body with enough potassium.
- Thus, it helps the heart, bones, kidneys, and muscles function properly.
KCL Injection Side Effects
In the initial stage of the medication, you may notice sudden unwanted reactions. Immediately take clinical advice if they persist:
- Low Blood Pressure
- Difficulty Breathing
- Abnormal Heartbeat
- Swelling and redness at the application site
How To Use Injection?
- The injection will only be given by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-medicate it.
KCL Inj Price
Do not miss the best offer!
- ₹20.3, Get 7% Off
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not use the injection.
- Avoid its use if you are allergic to potassium chloride.
- Do not take the injection if you have hyperkalemia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How should I take the Inj KCL dose?
Only your clinician will give you the dose of the injection. Avoid self-medication.
Q2. What are the Inj KCL side effects?
Patients might suffer from vomiting, sickness, low blood pressure, and difficulty breathing after taking it.
Q3. What is the KCL Injection price?
Customers can buy the injection at just ₹20.3 with 7% Off.