Information About Lasix Tablet
Lasix Tablet is a diuretic medicine. It contains furosemide, which helps treat swelling caused by heart, lung, liver, or kidney disease. It also treats high blood pressure.
Lasix Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Edema
- Treatment of Hypertension
Lasix Tablet Benefits
- Frusemide, which is present in the tablet, is a loop diuretic. It works on losing excess fluid from the body by increasing urine production, lowering the workload on the heart, and making it more efficient.
- It relaxes the blood vessels and improves blood flow, reducing high blood pressure.
Lasix Tablet Side Effects
During the consumption process of this medication, you may face intolerant effects that will go away as soon as your body gets used to the medicine.
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Decreased magnesium level in blood
- Decreased blood pressure
- Frequent Urination
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Decreased sodium level in the blood
How To Use Lasix Tablet?
- Ingest the tablet with enough water.
- Make sure you don’t chew the tablet.
- Take the medicine with or without food.
- Make one specific time for its consumption.
Only your doctor can decide the dose and duration of the Lasix tablets.
Lasix Tablet Price
Excited about the best-ever deal?
- ₹12.88, Get 15% Off
- ₹11.34 + Free Shipping
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their physician before using the tablet.
- Inform your surgeon if you have pre-existing medical conditions like liver or kidney diseases.
Q1. What is the use of Tablet?
It treats high blood pressure and edema (swelling caused by heart failure and lung and kidney diseases.
Q2. What If I overdose on the medication?
Overconsumption can cause dehydration, low blood pressure, and irregular heartbeat.
Q3. Can I quit the medication in between the treatments?
No, never skip or quit the dose without consultation, as it can worsen your condition.