Information About Lesuride Tablet
Lesuride Tablet contains Levosulpiride as an active ingredient. It is an atypical antipsychotic that treats diabetic gastroparesis, indigestion, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Treats acid reflux, chest burn, and indigestion
Lesuride Tablet Benefits
- It enhances acetylcholine production, increasing stomach and intestinal movements.
- Moreover, it thwarts dopamine secretion, further improving gastric motility and preventing acid reflux.
Lesuride Tablet Side Effects
Consider these Lesuride Side Effects before using this medication.
Consult a physician if you feel like these side effects are not going anywhere or if they cause extreme discomfort in your lifestyle.
How to use Lesuride Tablet
- Take the Lesuride dosage according to the doctor’s advice.
- Always follow a fixed schedule to take the medication.
- Take a glass of water and gulp down the tablet at once.
- Do not crush or chew it.
- Take it with or without meals, as the doctor says.
- The medicine is unsafe for pregnant and breastfeeding women and liver patients.
- Liver and Kidney patients should take extra caution while using this medicine.
Lesuride Tablet Price
A ten-tablet strip of Lesuride medicine costs ₹101.2.
Q1. What is the Lesuride composition?
Lesuride contains Levosulpiride as its active component.
Q2. How does the Lesuride take to work?
Usually, the medicine takes at least one to two hours to act and show any improvement in the patient’s condition. However, it may vary from patient to patient as per their condition.
Q3. When is the best time to take the Lesuride?
Take this medicine at least half an hour before your meal, yet consider your healthcare professional for the best possible dose according to your illness.