Information About Levocet Tablet
Levocet Tablet is a medication coming from the department of drugs called antihistamine and anti-allergic. It has Levocetirizine, which treats various kinds of allergies, such as hay fever, sneezing, throat irritation, and other seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Levocet Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Levocet Tablet Benefits
- Levocetirizine is an anti-allergic drug in the tablet that blocks the release of specific chemicals called histamines in the body that cause allergic reactions.
- Tablet also relieves discomfort and unpleasant symptoms caused by allergic conditions.
Levocet Tablet Side Effects
During the introductory phase of this treatment, you may notice specific unfavorable effects that will fade as your body familiarises itself with the medication.
- Dry Mouth
- Abdominal Cramps
- Inflammation of Throat and Nasal Passages
How to Use Levocet Tablet?
- Gulp the tablet with water.
- Try not to chew the medicine.
- Check the label carefully before using it.
Only your doctor can prescribe you the dose and duration of the medication. Make sure you do not overdose.
Levocet Tablet Price
Grab the deal:
- ₹44.99, Get 13% Off
- ₹39.61 + Free Shipping
- Avoid Levocet Tablets during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Children below six years old are not advised to use the medication.
- Inform your medical practitioner if you are already under other medication.
Q1. How can I store the Tablet?
Keep the tablet in its original package in a cool and dry place, preventing heat and sunlight.
Q2. Why breastfeeding women should avoid the Tablet?
There is a chance of this tablet passing through breast milk, which can harm the baby. Therefore, breastfeeding women should not use it.
Q3. Can Tablet cause dizziness?
Yes, the tablet causes dizziness as one of its side effects. So, avoid driving and other activities after their consumption.