Levolin 0.63mg Respules
Information About Levolin 0.63mg Respules
Levolin 0.63mg Respules is a bronchodilator class of medicine. It consists of Levosalbutamol as its active ingredient. This medicine is advisable to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and Asthma symptoms.
Levolin 0.63mg Respules Uses
- Treatment of Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Asthma
Levolin Repsules Benefits
- Levasalbutamol in the medicine relaxes the muscles in the airways and increases airflow to the lungs, making breathing easier by widening the airways.
- Levolin Repsules relieves shortness of breath by activating an enzyme that hinders the release of cells called mast cells, which causes asthma.
Levolin Respules Side Effects
Not all bad reactions need medical attention as they go away with adjusting the medicine to your body.
- Sore Throat
- Change in Heart Rate
- Allergic Reactions ( breathing problems, hives)
How To Use Levolin 0.63MG Respule?
- It is for oral inhalational use only.
- Use a nebulizer while taking Levolin Respule.
- Breathe properly while using the medication.
Your medical advisor will instruct you on the Levolin Respule dosage and duration.
Levolin 0.63MG Respule Price
Do Not Miss The Offer:
- ₹29.62, Get 17% OFF
- ₹26.08 + Free Shipping
- Inform your healthcare expert if you notice a fast or irregular heartbeat after its use.
- Use Levolin Respules for adults under proper consultation.
- Avoid its use if you have a history of fits.
Q1. What is the Levolin inhalation solution used for?
It relieves the symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases like coughing, wheezing, and breathlessness.
Q2. Can we use Levolin Respules 0.63 mg for babies?
Levolin Respules is not for children below six years of age.
Q3. Can I take Levolin Respules without consultation?
No, you should not use it without your doctor’s consultation since it may cause some allergic reactions.