Levolin 1mg Syrup Orange
Information About Levolin 1mg Syrup Orange
Levolin 1mg Syrup Orange contains Levosalbutamol, which belongs to the category of drugs called Bronchodilators. It helps treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in adults and children above six years. It also relieves symptoms like coughing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and wheezing.
Levolin 1mg Syrup Orange Uses
- In the treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- In the treatment of Asthma
Levolin 1mg Syrup Orange Benefits
- The Syrup composition helps treat asthma and COPD.
- It works by relaxing and loosening the blocked air passages of your lungs.
- It increases the airflow to your lungs and makes inhalation and exhalation easy.
- It also helps manage symptoms such as breath shortness, tightness of the chest, coughing, and wheezing.
Levolin Syrup Side Effects
Levolin 1mg Syrup Orange rarely shows any side effects. If you notice any side effects, they do not need medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to this medicine. You can consult a physician if the effects are noticeable for a long time.
- Muscle cramp
- Increased heart rate
How To Use Levolin 1mg Syrup Orange?
Take Levolin Syrup dosage as per the recommendations of your healthcare professional. Before using, read the label for instructions carefully.
- Shake the bottle before using it.
- Consume it in an amount your doctor suggests.
- Based on your doctor’s recommendations, you can take it with or without food.
- Follow a fixed schedule to ensure a proper gap between the doses.
Levolin Syrup Price
- You can buy Levolin 1mg Syrup Orange at ₹25.02.
- Order it online and get 15% OFF.
- Do not consume Levolin Syrup during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Let your medical advisor know if you are under the medication for any health condition.
Q1. Can I give Syrup to my one-year-old child?
No. The syrup dosage for 1 year baby is not safe. Consult your doctor regarding the symptoms your child is facing.
Q2. Is it safe for adults to consume syrup?
Syrup for adults is safe only if the doctor prescribes it. Do not self-medicate it.
Q3. Can we use Syrup for dry cough?
No. Syrup is not helpful in the treatment of dry cough.