Information About Meftal-P Suspension
This medication is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug with Mefenamic Acid as its prime component. Meftal-P Suspension treats pain and inflammation associated with various illnesses.
Meftal-P Suspension Uses
- Relieves Pain
Meftal-P Suspension Benefits
- The acid in the medication helps deal with injury and infection by inhibiting the enzyme known as cyclooxygenase.
- It is responsible for producing prostaglandins, which interfere with healing.
- Meftal-P Suspension reduces mild to moderate pain and swelling in joints, abdomen, and muscles.
Meftal-P Suspension Side Effects
You may experience some unwanted effects after taking this medication. Mostly, the side effects wear off on their own once the body accepts the medicine. However, consult your doctor if they persist or cause too much trouble.
- Stomach ache
How to use Meftal-P Suspension
- Check the label of the Meftal-P Suspension before using it.
- Take it after the meal to allow better digestion.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Pour the suspension into the measuring cup.
- Prepare the dose precisely as per the doctor’s instruction.
- Gulp it down at once.
- Avoid hazardous environments and actions that require your mental focus after taking the medicine, as it causes dizziness for a while.
- People with heart, liver, or kidney illnesses should discuss their medical history with their doctors before accepting this medication.
Meftal P Price
- One single bottle of the Meftal P Syrup (60 mL) is worth ₹32.38.
Q1. What is the exact Meftal P syrup for child dosage?
A doctor shall decide the Meftal P dosage by weight, age, sex, and your child’s condition. Do not try to self-medicate this drug.
Q2. How much time does Meftal P take to work?
The drug takes about an hour or so to act. After a few hours, the patient started feeling better.
Q3. What are Meftal P syrup uses for fever?
The medication helps reduce body pain and inflammation connected to fever.