Out of stock
Information About Melamet Cream
Melamet Cream 15 gm is a skin-related medication that contains Hydroquinone, Mometasone, and Tretinoin. This cream is used in the treatment of melasma (dark brown patches on skin).
Melamet Cream Benefits
- Hydroquinone in the cream is a skin-lightening agent that reduces melanin, which causes darkening of the skin.
- Mometasone is present in the medicine that works inside the skin and releases chemicals that are allergic to your skin.
- The cream contains tretinoin, a retinoid that increases the renewal of skin cells and helps in the natural exfoliation of the outer layer of the skin.
Melamet Cream Side Effects
In the introductory stage of the treatment, you may suffer from sudden bad reactions. These effects will go away once your body gets familiar with the cream.
- Burning Sensation in the affected area
How To Use Melamet Cream?
- Read the label before using the cream.
- Wash your hands before and after using the medication.
- Do not cover the area after applying the cream.
- Use the ointment one time a day.
Your skincare expert will decide the appropriate quantity of using it.
Melamet Cream Price
Are you ready for the best offer?
- ₹80, Get 6% Off
- Inform your dermatologist if you have a history of skin allergies.
- Consult your skincare advisor if the cream causes skin rashes and other infections.
- Avoid exposure to sun rays as they may harm your skin.
People Also Ask
Q1. What is the use of Melamet Cream?
This cream is beneficial in treating hyperpigmentation with the help of the combined action of its components.
Q2. Can I quit the treatment in between?
Do not discontinue the treatment without proper consultation with your healthcare provider.
Q3. How can I store the cream?
Store Melamet in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and heat.