Information About Montina-L Tablet
Montina-L Tablet is a synthesis of Levocetirizine and Montelukast. It also helps treat allergic conditions like runny nose, watery eyes, and nasal congestion. It also reduces inflammation in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Montina Tablet Uses
- Treats Allergic Conditions
Montina-L Tablet Benefits
- It also aids inflammation in the airways and makes breathing easier.
- Montina L Tablet composition is beneficial in treating allergic conditions.
- It blocks the chemical messengers responsible for watery eyes, runny nose, and sneezing.
Montina L Side Effects
Consuming It per your doctor’s instruction is safe. However, it may show some adverse consequences for some users. These effects do not require a professional’s attention and go away as your body adjusts to the medicine. Immediately consult your healthcare professional if any of these continuously show up.
- Dryness in mouth
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Increased liver enzymes
- Upper respiratory tract infection
How To Use Montina-L Tablet?
You must consume the Montina L Tablet dosage per your healthcare practitioner’s recommendations. Always read the leaflet carefully before using the tablet.
- Swallow the It entirely at once.
- Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the tablet.
- You can consume the tablet with or without food.
- Take the tablet at the same time every day.
Montina L Price
- You can purchase It at ₹62.74.
- Buy it online and get 18% OFF.
Q1. Will the Montina-L Tablet become more effective if I consume it more frequently?
No. You should not consume It in excess amount. Overconsumption will not increase its effectiveness; it will cause possible adverse consequences.
Q2. What are the guidelines for storing It?
You must keep It in its original packet according to the instructions on its label. Always keep it away from the reach of pets and children.
Q3. Is Montina-L Tablet safe to consume during pregnancy?
You should only take Montina-L Tablet during pregnancy if your healthcare professional recommends it. Taking it without a doctor’s prescription may harm your unborn child.