Neosporin Dusting Powder
Information About Neosporin Dusting Powder
Neosporin Dusting Powder is a dermatological powder belonging to the antibiotics medications. It contains Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin. This powder is beneficial in treating bacterial skin infections. Also, it prevents infections in cuts and burns on the skin.
Neosporin Dusting Powder Uses
- Treating Bacterial Skin Infections
Neosporin Dusting Powder Benefits
- Bacitracin, which inhibits bacterial cell wall synthesis, is present in the medicine.
- Neomycin in the powder is an aminoglycoside antibiotic that prevents specific proteins required for bacterial functioning.
- The presence of Polymyxin destroys bacterial membranes and leads to bacterial death, treating bacterial skin infections.
Neosporin Dusting Powder Side Effects
While starting the treatment, you might face certain potential risks which will go away as soon as your body gets used to the medication:
- Skin Irritation
- Skin Rashes
- Swelling at the application site
How To Use Neosporin Dusting Powder?
- This medicine is for external use only.
- Read the label carefully before using the powder.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Neosporin Antibiotic Powder.
- Apply a thin layer with dry hands on the affected area.
- You can also use a cotton ball to apply the powder.
Your healthcare expert will guide you with the proper directions.
Neosporin Powder Price
Deal of the day!
- ₹80.82, get 15% Off
- ₹72.74 + Free Shipping
- Inform your dermatologist if you have a history of skin infections.
- Neosporin Dusting Powder should not be applied near the eyes.
- Avoid prolonged use of the powder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the composition of Dusting Powder?
This powder consists of Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin, antibiotic agents.
Q2. What is the use of this powder?
Powder is advisable in treating bacterial skin infections on wounds, cuts, and burns.
Q3. What are the storage guidelines for Dusting Powder?
Store the powder under 30ºC, preventing it from direct sunlight.