Nexpro RD 40 Capsule SR
Information About Nexpro RD 40 Capsule SR
Nexpro RD 40 Capsule combines two drugs: Esomeprazole and Domperidone. It belongs to a category of Gastrointestinal Agents that help treat gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. It also relieves the symptoms like heartburn, indigestion, and acidity.
Nexpro RD 40 Capsule Uses
- In the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
Nexpro RD 40 Capsule SR Benefits
- Composition is beneficial in aiding gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
- It works by decreasing acid levels in the stomach.
- It treats excessive acidity by neutralizing the stomach acid, preventing heartburn and indigestion.
Nexpro RD 40 Side Effects
Some patients may experience consequences after taking Capsule. Here is the list of some common side effects:
- Benign polyps in the stomach
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
The Nexpro RD 40 side effects are temporary and usually resolve without medical help. However, if they persist, you must consult a healthcare professional.
How To Use Nexpro RD 40 Capsule SR?
You should follow the doctor’s instructions while taking the Capsule dosage. Read the leaflet carefully for proper directions for using the capsule.
- Swallow the Capsule as a whole.
- Do not crush, chew, or break it.
- Always take the capsule without food.
- Fix a time to take the medicine.
Nexpro RD price
- Price in India is ₹147.2.
- Get 15% OFF on online orders.
- Do not consume Capsule SR during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
- Notify your medical practitioner if you are under medication for any health disease.
- If you are allergic to medicine components, ask your physician for a substitute.
Q1. Can I stop taking Capsule when I feel well?
No, the medical practitioners recommend completing the treatment as discontinuing the consumption of Capsule may worsen your symptoms.
Q2. What are the guidelines for storing Capsule?
Users must keep the Capsule in its original packet. Store it according to the instructions on its label. Always keep it away from the reach of pets and children.
Q3. Can I take a Capsule after the meal?
No. Consuming Capsule after a meal will impact its effectiveness.