Pantocid DSR Capsule
Information About Pantocid DSR Capsule
Pantocid DSR Capsule consists of Domperidone and Pantoprazole. This capsule is an acidity medicine preferable in treating acid reflux, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and indigestion.
Pantocid DSR Capsule Uses
- Treatment of Gastroesophageal, acid reflux, and Indigestion
Pantocid DSR Capsule Benefits
- Pantoprazole reduces the consumption of ions in the stomach cells that are essential for digestive acid production and thus results in reduced acid production.
- Domperidone enhances the stomach and intestine motility so that acid does not reflux into the food pipe.
- Both components decrease the symptoms and discomfort of acid reflux.
Pantocid DSR Side Effects
You may notice negative reactions to this medication that will diminish as your body adapts to the medicine. Contact your doctor if they stay for a longer period.
- Dry Mouth
- Skin Rashes
How to use Pantocid DSR Capsule?
- Take the capsule with enough water.
- Do not break, crush, or chew the capsule.
- Take the capsule in the morning before your breakfast.
Follow Pantocid DSR dosage and duration according to your medical practitioner’s prescription. Do not overconsume the medication.
Pantocid DSR Price
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer:
- ₹194.12 Get 15% Off
- ₹ 170.91 + Free Shipping
- Seek medical advice if you observe watery diarrhea or fever after taking the medication.
- Only take Pantocid DSR substitute after asking your doctor.
- Pantocid DSR in pregnancy can be harmful to the unborn baby.
Q1. What is the Pantocid DSR composition?
The Pantocid DSR is composed of Domperidone and Pantoprazole.
Q2. What are the storage guidelines for Pantocid DSR?
Store the capsule below the temperature of 25°C, away from children.
Q3. Can Pantocid DSR Capsule cause diarrhea?
Sometimes, overconsumption of the medication may lead to diarrhea.