Information About Pulmoclear Tablet
Pulmoclear tablet is a combination of two medicines: Bronchodilator and Mucolytic. It is beneficial in treating and preventing asthma. It also relieves chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) symptoms, such as wheezing, chest tightness, coughing, and shortness of breath.
Pulmoclear Tablet Uses
- Treats Asthma
- Treats and Prevents Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Pulmoclear Tablet Benefits
- Pulmoclear Tablet composition helps relieve chest congestion, breath shortness, and coughing associated with COPD.
- It relaxes the muscles in the respiratory tract and makes breathing easier.
- It helps to loosen mucus, easing inhalation and exhalation.
Pulmoclear Tablet Side Effects
You may notice some negative reactions while consuming Pulmoclear Tablet dosage, such as:
- Stomach pain
- Skin Rashes
- Upset stomach
- Difficulty in breathing
- Nasal inflammation
How To Use Pulmoclear Tablet?
You must consume Pulmoclear dosage per your healthcare professional’s recommendations. Read the label carefully for the direction of use.
- Take the tablet entirely at once with a glass of water.
- Avoid chewing, crushing, or breaking the medicine.
- Consume the tablet with or without your meal.
- Make sure you consume the tablet at the same time daily.
Pulmoclear Tablet Price
- You can purchase Pulmoclear Tablet at ₹241.04.
- Get 15% OFF
- Inform your medical advisor if you are under medication for kidney disease, liver problems, or any other health condition.
- Do not consume the tablet if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- If you are allergic to its components, ask your doctor for a Pulmoclear Tablet substitute.
Q1. Can a breastfeeding woman consume a Pulmoclear Tablet?
No. Pulmoclear Tablet Tablet is not safe for breastfeeding women as it may mix with the milk and harm your baby.
Q2. Will using a Pulmoclear Tablet result in drowsiness?
Yes, using a Pulmoclear Tablet can cause drowsiness as a side effect. Consult a doctor if it continuously triggers your life.
Q3. Can I take the Pulmoclear Tablet along with other medication?
Do not take Pulmoclear Tablets with other drugs, as it may reduce their effectiveness and cause possible negative aftereffects.