Rosuvas 10 Tablet
Information About Rosuvas 10 Tablet
Rosuvas 10 Tablet is a lipid-lowering drug that contains Rosuvastatin. It helps in alleviating hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol levels) and prevents the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Rosuvas 10 Tablet Uses
- Treating High Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Preventing The Risk Of Heart Attack or Stroke
Rosuvas 10 Tablet Benefits
- By restricting HMG-CoA reductase that synthesizes cholesterol, Rosuvas tablet is a lipid-lowering medicine that effectively decreases the levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides in the body.
- The component in the medicine acts on the liver and supports the body to remove lipid particles from the blood.
Rosuvas 10 Side Effects
If you are allergic to Rosuvastatin, you may suffer from some infrequent side unfavored effects that might disappear as soon as your body starts adapting to the medicines:
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Abdominal pain
How To Use Rosuvas 10MG Tablet?
- Gulp the tablet with sufficient water.
- Try not to chew the tablet.
- Take the medicine with or without a meal.
Follow your physician’s advice for the dose and duration of the Rosuvas 10MG Tablet.
Rosuvas 10 Price
Grab the best-ever deal:
- ₹264.04 Get 15% OFF
- ₹232.47 + Free Shipping
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid the use of this tablet.
- Patients with moderate kidney diseases are not recommended to consume the Rosuvas 10MG Tablet.
- If you notice any allergies after its consumption, talk to your clinician.
Q1. What is Rosuvas 10 composition?
Rosuvas’s composition involves Rosuvastatin, a lipid-lowering drug.
Q2. What are the uses of Rosuvas 10 Tablet?
Rosuvas 10 is helpful in controlling blood cholesterol levels in adults and children.
Q3. What are the storage guidelines for Rosuvas 10 Tablet?
Keep the medicine at room temperature, preventing it from heat and moisture.