Information About Saridon Tablet
Saridon Tablet has been a trusted headache relief tablet since 1934. It contains salt, namely Caffeine and Paracetamol. It benefits various headaches, such as those spread across, on the side, and back of the head.
Saridon Plus Tablet Uses
- In Treating headache
Saridon Tablet Benefits
- Paracetamol in this tablet blocks the release of enzymes, helping alleviate pain.
- Caffeine enhances the performance of paracetamol by increasing its absorption.
- Tablet also relieves colds, influenza, sore throat, and seasonal fever.
Saridon Tablet Side Effects
You may notice some infrequent side effects of this tablet, but these effects fade when your body is comforted by the medication.
- Abnormal Heart Rate
How To Use Saridon Tablet?
- Swallow the tablet as a whole.
- Do not chew or break the tablet.
- Maintain a 4-hour gap between two doses.
Your healthcare provider gives you the proper prescription of the medicine.
Saridon Tablet Price in India
Don’t miss the deal:
₹42.8, 8% Off
- Kidney and liver patients should talk to their medical advisor before using it.
- Do not overconsume the medication.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of strokes.
Q1. How does Saridon work?
Saridon works by inhibiting enzyme entry and alleviating pain.
Q2. How can I store the Tablet?
Keep the medication cool and dry, preventing it from sunlight and heat.
Q3. Can I use a Saridon for fever?
Yes, you can use this medication for fever as it contains paracetamol, which helps reduce body temperature.