Shelcal XT Tablet
Information About Shelcal XT Tablet
Shelcal XT Tablet is a nutritional supplement that contains calcium, L Methylfolate Calcium, Mecobalamin, Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate, and Vitamin D3. It is beneficial in treating nutritional deficiencies.
Shelcal XT Tablet Uses
- Treating Nutritional Deficiencies
Shelcal XT Tablet Benefits
- Calcium in the tablet enhances bone strength by increasing its density. It fulfills low calcium levels in the body.
- Vitamin D3, which helps calcium absorption from the stomach, is present in the medication.
- Mecobalamin and Pyridoxal-5-phosphate medicine in this tablet helps adequately function brain, nerves, and red blood cell production and regulates essential metabolic functions.
- Also, the existence of L-methyl folate calcium produces new blood cells and prevents low folate levels, which treats nutritional deficiencies.
Shelcal XT Side Effects
In the introductory period of the treatment, you may notice some unwanted impacts of the medication. Consult your healthcare provider if they persist:
- Abdominal Pain
- Dry Mouth
How To Use Shelcal XT Tablet?
- Gulp down the tablet as a whole.
- Make sure you do not chew the tablet.
- Take the medicine with or without food.
Only your medical practitioner can suggest the dose and duration of the tablet.
Shelcal XT Price
Check this out!
- ₹362.7, Get 15% Off
- ₹315.9 + Free Shipping
- Shelcal uses in pregnancy should be monitored by your medical advisor.
- Ask your healthcare professional to use the Shelcal tablet substitute.
- Liver patients should seek medical advice before using it.
Q1. What are the ingredients involved in Shelcal Tablet?
This tablet comprises calcium, L Methylfolate Calcium, Mecobalamin, Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate, and Vitamin D3.
Q2. What are the potential risks of the medication?
You may suffer from abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, and dry mouth.
Q3. How can I take the Shelcal Tablet?
Consume the medication with or without food as prescribed by your surgeon.