Information About Signoflam Tablet
Signoflam Tablet is a synthesis of Paracetamol, Aceclofenac, and Serratiopeptidase. It helps to relieve pain and swelling in muscles, joints, and other body parts. It also alleviates discomfort in conditions like ankylosing spondylitis, injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, cervical, and osteoarthritis.
Signoflam Tablet Uses
- Treats Pain and Inflammation
Signoflam Tablet Benefits
- Composition is beneficial in treating pain and inflammation in various body parts.
- It reduces the production of chemical messengers that are responsible for causing discomfort.
- It also helps in speeding up the healing process during injuries.
Signoflam Tablet Side Effects
Consuming the Tablet as per your doctor’s instruction is safe. However, it may show some adverse consequences for some users. These effects do not require medical help and go away as your body adjusts to the medicine. Immediately consult your healthcare professional if any of these persists.
- Stomach Pain
- Stomach upset
- Loss of appetite
How To Use Signoflam Tablet?
You must consume the Signoflam dosage per your medical practitioner’s recommendations. Always read the label carefully before consuming the tablet.
- Swallow the Tablet entirely at once.
- Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the tablet.
- Always take the tablet with food to avoid stomach discomfort.
- Take the tablet at the same time daily to ensure a sufficient gap between the doses.
Signoflam Tablet Price
- You can purchase the Tablet in India at ₹112.24
- Get 17% OFF
- Do not consume during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
- Notify your healthcare professional if you are under treatment for any health condition.
Q1. Can I takeTablet during pregnancy?
You should not take Tablet during pregnancy as it may harm your health and your unborn child as well.
Q2. Can I stop taking the Tablet if I no longer feel the discomfort?
No. You should only discontinue taking the Tablet as per the doctor’s recommendation. Discontinuing the treatment may bring back the symptoms and make your condition critical.
Q3. What are the guidelines for storing Tablets?
Users must keep the Tablet in its original packet. Store it according to the instructions on its label. Always keep it away from pets and children.