Information About Solvin Cold Tablet
Solvin Cold Tablet is a composition of Chlorpheniramine, Paracetamol, and Phenylephrine from the category of drugs called Antihistamines, Analgesics, and Nasal decongestants. It helps with hay fever, the common cold, and other respiratory allergies.
Solvin Cold Tablet Uses
- It Relieves the symptoms of hay fever and the common cold.
Solvin Cold Tablet Benefits
- Chlorpheniramine blocks histamine action, the substance responsible for allergic reactions.
- Paracetamol is an antipyretic medicine that prohibits prostaglandin synthesis, which causes pain and inflammation. It also helps in controlling fever by reducing body heat.
- Phenylephrine helps boost congestion by narrowing the blood vessels in the nasal passage.
Solvin Cold Tablet Side Effects
This tablet may lead you to some short-term undesirable effects that will fade after your body adjusts to the medication.
- Abnormal Heartbeat
How To Use Solvin Cold Tablet?
- Swallow the tablet with a glass of water.
- Do not break or chew the tablet.
- Follow one specific time to consume the medication.
Your medical practitioner will decide on the Solvin cold tablet dosage and duration. Do not take the tablet up to the prescription.
Solvin Cold Tablet Price
We are up with the most amazing offer for you:
- ₹49.96, Get 19% Off
- ₹43.98 + Free Shipping
- Solvin cold in pregnancy is only taken under consultation.
- Quit the medication if you notice skin rashes and other allergic reactions after the treatment.
- Inform your healthcare expert if you have a history of allergies.
Q1. Is Solvin a cold fever tablet?
Yes, this tablet helps treat hay fever and symptoms of the common cold.
Q2. Can a baby consume the Solvin Cold Tablet?
No, you should not give this tablet to your baby without taking clinical advice.
Q3. Can I treat my throat irritation with Solvin Cold Tablet?
Solvin Cold Tablet can help you recover from throat irritation and other allergic symptoms.