Sorbitrate 5 Tablet
Information About Sorbitrate 5 Tablet
Sorbirate 5 Tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medication known as nitrate vasodilator. Sorbitrate’s composition involves isosorbide dinitrate as its active ingredient. This medicine is advisable for the prevention of angina (heart-related chest pain).
Sorbirate 5 Tablet Uses
- To Treat Heart-Related Pain (Angina)
Sorbirate 5 Tablet benefits
- Isosorbide dinitrate in the tablet dilates and relaxes the constricted blood vessels caused by high blood pressure. This effect enhances the blood and oxygen supply to the heart, reducing the risk of angina or heart-related chest pain.
Sorbirate 5 Side Effects
In the initial stage of the treatment, you may suffer from some infrequent reactions that might affect your daily life:
- Low Blood Pressure
- Skin Rashes and Itching
How To Use Sorbirate 5 Tablet?
- Take the tablet with a glass of water.
- Avoid chewing the medicine.
- Consume the tablet with or without your meal.
Follow your doctor’s advice for a Sorbitrate 5mg dosage and duration. Make sure you have one specific time to take the medication.
Sorbitrate 5 Price
Do not forget to grab the best deal:
- ₹39.15 Get 14% Off
- ₹35.23 + Free Shipping
- The medication may cause harm to the fetus, so pregnant women should ask their surgeon before using Sorbitrate Tablet.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it can worsen the side effects.
- Children should not use Sorbitrate Tablets unless clinically needed.
Q1. Can we use Sorbitrate for heart attacks?
You can use the medication to manage angina or sometimes relieve the pain after a heart attack.
Q2. Can a breastfeeding woman consume the medication?
Breastfeeding women should take Sorbitrate Tablet with caution.
Q3. How can I take Sorbitrate dosage?
Only your doctor will instruct you on the dose and duration of the medication, depending on your medical history.