Information About Sucral Suspension
Sucral Suspension is a gastrointestinal drug that contains Sucralfate as its active component. It is preferable in treating peptic ulcers or gastrointestinal ulcers.
Sucral Suspension 200ml Uses
- Treatment of Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers
Sucral Suspension Benefits
- It forms a protective barrier over the ulcer to bile and restricts the diffusion of gastric acid. The medicine prevents the ulcer from stomach acid, enzymes, and bile salts and promotes healing.
Sucral O Side Effects
Not all unwanted reactions need medical care; some of them disappear with time. Immediately contact your physician if you find them disturbing:
- Dry Mouth
- Stomach Discomfort
How To Use Sucral Suspension?
- Check the label before using it.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Use the measuring cup to consume the medicine.
- Take the Sucral Suspension on an empty stomach.
Follow your medical practitioner’s instructions for the dose and duration of the medication. Do not self-administrate the dose.
Sucral Suspension 200ml Price
Get Ready with the best-ever sale!
- ₹162.84, Get 13% Off
- ₹143.37 + Free Shipping
- Use the medicine during pregnancy only if prescribed by your clinician.
- Diabetic patients should ask their healthcare professional as it may lead to elevated blood sugar levels.
- Check the expiry date before using it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the use of Suspension?
You can use the medicine for treating stomach and intestinal ulcers.
Q2. What are the potential risks of the medication?
You may get constipation, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, and stomach discomfort after its consumption.
Q3. How can I store Suspension?
Store it at room temperature, preventing light and moisture. Keep it away from children.