Syndopa Plus Tablet
Information About Syndopa Plus Tablet
Syndopa Plus Tablet is a cure for the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. The medication combines Levodopa and Carbidopa as its active ingredients.
Syndopa Plus Tablet Uses
- Treats the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
Syndopa Plus Tablet Benefits
- Levodopa is a dopamine precursor that helps manage the patient’s muscular movements.
- Meanwhile, Carbidopa, a decarboxylase inhibitor, stops levodopa’s peripheral metabolism (adverse effects) to help through the treatment.
Syndopa Plus Side Effects
Acknowledge the short-term side effects you may experience after taking the Tablet.
- Dry mouth
- Loss of Appetite
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
If you notice any unusual symptoms or severe discomfort after consuming the medication, report it to your doctor.
How to use Syndopa Plus Tablet
- Take the Syndopa Plus dose after regular intervals.
- Swallow the pill with a glass of water with or without your meals.
- Maintain a strict schedule while going through the prescription.
- Do not take more than the recommended Syndopa Pus maximum dosage.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before discontinuing the medication, as it may have withdrawal symptoms.
- Avoid hazardous environments under the influence of the Syndopa Plus.
- Do not drink alcohol during the treatment.
- Liver patients and pregnant women must discuss the dosage carefully with their doctors, as the medicine may be unsafe.
Syndopa Plus Tablet Price
15 Syndopa Plus Tabelts’ Strip costs ₹36.52.
Q1. What is the difference between syndopa and syndopa plus?
Syndopa CR’s strength is higher than Synodppa Plus’s strength, even though they have the same composition and are the treatment for the same ailment.
Q2. Can I stop using the Syndopa Plus Tablet on my own?
The medicine may cause withdrawal symptoms. Therefore, it is crucial to consult the doctor before discontinuing the drug.
Q3. What is the Syndopa Plus Composition?
Levodopa and Carbidopa are the main components of Syndopa Plus Medicine.