Information About T-Bact Ointment
T-Bact Ointment is an antibiotic cream that contains Mupricin as its active ingredient. It is advisable in the treatment of skin infections like impetigo, boils, and other bacterial infections.
T-Bact Ointment Uses
- Treating Bacterial Skin Infections
T-Bact Ointment Benefits
- Mupirocin in the ointment blocks the protein synthesis present in the bacterial cell walls.
- T-Bact ointment acts to restrict bacterial growth and contributes to killing the infecting bacteria.
- This ointment prevents bacterial attacks and resolves severe infections.
T-Bact Ointment Side Effects
You may notice specific adverse effects of this ointment, which are rare and get away after your body is comforted by the medicine. If you find these impacts disturbing, contact your skincare expert.
- Skin peeling
- Skin Irritation
- Redness at the site of the application
- Burning sensation
- Thinning of skin
How To Use T-Bact Ointment?
- T-Bact Ointment is for external use only.
- Read the label carefully before using the ointment.
- Do not cover the infected area after applying the medicine.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the ointment.
Follow the duration of T-Bact Ointment for burns as per your skin expert’s advice.
T-Bact Ointment Price in India
If you are looking for the best price for this ointment, you are at the right place.
₹97.7 with 14 % Off
- Talk to your dermatologist if you notice any allergic reactions after applying the ointment.
- Inform your skin care professional if you have a history of skin infections.
- If there is no improvement within seven days, inform your doctor.
Q1. Can T Bact ointment be used for pimples?
Use T Bact Ointment for pimples with proper consultation by your physician.
Q2. Can I use T Bact ointment for boils?
Yes, you can use the ointment to resolve your boils as it is an antibiotic.
Q3. What are the side effects of T Bact Ointment?
Allergic reactions can cause specific effects such as skin redness, itching, and a burning sensation in the affected area.