Information About TusQ-DX Liquid
The main components of this medication are Phenylephrine, Dextromethorphan, and Chlorpheniramine. TusQ-DX Liquid is a cough and cold preparation that clears allergens and smoke from the lungs and respiratory tracts and treats dry cough.
TusQ-DX Liquid Uses
- Treats dry cough
TusQ-DX Liquid Benefits
- Chlorpheniramine is an antihistamine that blocks the substances responsible for causing cough.
- As a decongestant, Phenylephrine rescues the stuffiness in the nose by losing the nasal passages.
- Dextromethorphan belongs to the class of drugs called cough suppressants. It blocks the nerve signals to the brain and prevents cough formation.
Side Effects of TusQ-DX Liquid
Taking the TusQ DX drops may cause a few unwanted consequences. Be prepared to experience the following side effects of this medication.
- Blurry vision
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in the mouth, throat, and nose
Call your doctor to inform them about the medication’s unusual or severe effects if they persist.
How to use TusQ-DX Liquid
- Prepare the TusQ DX dosage as per the doctor’s instruction.
- You must take it at the time mentioned by the doctor.
- Shake the TusQ DX Liquid thoroughly before consuming.
- Pour the drug into a measuring cup provided with the bottle.
- Drink the TusQ DX dry cough syrup at once.
- Do not take the TusQ DX dry cough syrup if you have BP or heart-related problems.
- Do not use this medicine during asthmatic attacks.
- This medication is not safe for pregnant women, children, and breastfeeding mothers.
- If you suffer from urine retention problems or glaucoma, this medicine may not be safe for you.
TusQ DX Syrup Price
A 100 mL bottle of TusQ DX price is ₹86.57.
Q1. How should I keep the TusQ DX dry cough syrup?
Keep the bottle below 30°C in a clean and dry place, away from kids’ and pets’ reach.
Q2. Is it safe to use the TusQ DX tablet with anti-depressants?
No. Inform your doctor about all the medicines you are on before accepting the TusQ DX Tablet so they can ensure the two drugs do not interfere.
Q3. Can I drink alcohol with TusQ DX?
No. Do not drink liquor, at least until the treatment is over.