Information About Ultracet Tablet
Ultracet tablet is a painkiller and opioid analgesic medication. It is a mixture of Tramadol and Paracetamol. This medication is effective in the treatment of severe pain caused by an external injury.
Ultracet Tablet Uses
- To Treat Severe Pain
Ultracet Tablet Benefits
- Paracetamol reduces the pain molecules and results in the relief of pain.
- Tramadol works on the brain receptors and helps resolve the issue in the central nervous system.
- This dual action inactivates certain chemicals called prostaglandin and reduces pain perception.
Ultracet tablet Side Effects
People might suffer from some negative effects of this tablet, but these tablets are not permanent and will disappear as soon as your body adjusts to the medication.
- Dryness in mouth
How To Use Ultracet Tablet?
- Swallow the tablet with water.
- Try not to chew the medicine.
- Check the label carefully before using it.
Only your doctor can prescribe you ultracet tablet dosage for adults. Make sure you do not overdose on Ultracet Tablet.
- Ultracet dosage can partially pass through the mother’s milk, so breastfeeding women should avoid its use.
- Kidney and liver patients should talk to their medical advisor before consuming the Ultracet Tablet.
- Inform Your Healthcare expert before taking an Ultracet tablet substitute.
- Uses of Ultracet tablets in pregnancy are not safe.
Tab Ultracet Price
Do not miss out on the best deal! Buy it now as it is at its best price.
- ₹221.9, 15 % Off
- (Free Delivery)
Q1. Can I use Ultracet for back pain?
Yes, you can use this tablet for back pain since it is a narcotic pain reliever.
Q2. Is Ultracet Tablet a steroid?
No, it is not a steroid. Ultracet Tablet is a Narcotic Analgesic Mixture.
Q3. What are the side effects of Ultracet Tablet?
Allergic patients may suffer from dryness in the mouth, constipation, dizziness, and abnormal heartbeat.