Veltam 0.4 Tablet MR
Information About Veltam 0.4 Tablet MR
The main component of the Veltam 0.4 Tablet is Tamsulosin. It is an alpha-blocker that treats BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia).
Veltam 0.4 mg Tablet Uses
- Cures Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Veltam 0.4 Tablet MR Benefits
- Noradrenaline is the chemical that contracts the muscles near the bladder and causes discomfort while urinating. The alpha-blockers in the medicine prevent the action of these chemicals and relax prostate muscles, preventing the frequent urge to urinate.
- It also helps in relieving the pain associated with urination.
Veltam 0.4 Side Effects
After taking the Veltam Tablet, you may experience the following unwanted outcomes. You need not seek medical help, as they usually resolve independently once the body adjusts to the medication.
- Chest pain
- Stomach Ache
- Back pain
- Problem Ejaculating
- Nose Inflammation
However, if you notice any unusual symptoms, or if they cause too much trouble and do not resolve on their own, call your doctor immediately for solutions.
How to use Veltam 0.4 Tablet MR
- Swallow the Veltam 0.4 Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- Take the medicine before breakfast, as the doctor says.
- Do not break or crush the tablet before use.
- Take it at a fixed time daily to maintain the consistency of the drug in your system.
- Inform your healthcare specialist if you are allergic to any other of the components of this medication so they can prescribe a Veltam 0.4 substitute for you.
- Do not drink alcohol while using it.
- If you have a liver condition, consult a physician before taking this drug.
A single strip of 15 tablets costs ₹156.4.
Q1. What is the Veltam 0.4 composition?
It contains Tamsulosin as its active ingredient.
Q2. Can I use Veltam 0.4 for kidney stones?
Yes. The medication is known to cure kidney stones successfully through urine.
Q3. What are Veltam 0.4 Uses?
The Veltam 0.4 Tablet plays a part in treating Benign prostatic hyperplasia.