Whisper Maxi Fit Regular Pads
- Superfit Cushion for comfort
- Provides extra freshness
- Have safety lines to prevent leakage
- Contains Absorbent Funnels
- Protects skin from rashes
- Extra long length
Information About Whisper Maxi Fit Regular Pads
Whisper Maxi Fit Regular Pads are sanitary napkins that provide comfort and protection during periods. These long pads for periods provide leakage protection. It contains absorbent funnels that efficiently draw in wetness for longer hours, ensuring long-lasting protection.
Whisper Maxi Fit Regular Pads Benefits
- Pads have a cushion feature, which helps it fit perfectly to the body and absorb the liquid.
- They have safety lines that maintain the pad’s shape, improving its leakage protection.
- With an extra-long length and wider back, maxi pads offer coverage and protection during heavy flow days.
- It also protects the skin from rashes.
- The wings of Regular Pads keep them in place, preventing leaks and providing greater comfort.
Whisper Maxi Pads Size
Note: You can also get various sizes of Whisper Maxi Fit Regular Pads.
- Whisper maxi fit L wings
- Whisper maxi XL wings
Instructions of Use
Check the instructions on the Regular Pads label to ensure proper usage and maximum protection.
- Take out one pad from the bag and remove the plastic under the flap to expose the adhesive.
- Press the pad onto the underwear to ensure it sticks properly and stays in place during use.
- Wrap the used maxi pad in paper and throw it in a dustbin.
Whisper Regular Pads Price
- The price of Pads is ₹165.
- Store Whisper Maxi Fit Regular Pads in a dry place.
- Do not dispose of the pad by flushing it down the toilet.
- Avoid using the pad for more than 7 to 8 hours.
Q1. Are Whisper Maxi Regular Pads good for heavy flow?
Yes. Regular Pads are good to use during heavy flow periods.
Q2. Who owns the whisper pads company?
The whisper pad company has been owned by Procter & Gamble since 1989.
Q3. What is the maximum duration for using Whisper Maxi Fit Regular Pads?
If the flow is heavy, you must change the pad every 4 hours, but it can work for 6 to 7 hours with normal flow.