Information About Zerodol P Tablet
Zerodol P Tablet is a pain-relieving medication that includes a combination of Aceclofenac (pain killer) and Paracetamol. It is helpful in treating fever, pain, swelling, and inflammation caused by conditions like arthritis or spondylitis.
Zerodol P Tablet Uses
Tab Zerodol P uses are:
- Treats Pain and Inflammation
- Treats Fever
Zerodol P Tablet Benefits
- Components in Zerodol P Tablet treat fever, pain, and inflammation.
- It inhibits and blocks the production of chemical messengers that are responsible for causing discomfort.
- It also relieves back pain, fever, muscle pain, toothache, or throat pain.
Zerodol P Tablet Side Effects
Zerodol P Tablet is safe and effective if you consume it under the proper direction. However, it may show some aftereffects in some people. These consequences usually resolve over time without medical attention, but you must consult a doctor if you experience them for a long time.
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
How To Use Zerodol P Tablet?
You should follow the doctor’s instructions while taking the Zerodol P Tablet dose. Also, read the label carefully for directions.
- Swallow the Zerodol P Tablet as a whole.
- Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- You can take it with or without food according to your physician’s prescription.
- Consume it at the same time daily to ensure the proper gap between the doses.
Zerodol P Tablet Price
- The price of Zerodol P Tablet in India is ₹60.44.
- Get 17% OFF
- Do not consume Zerodol P Tablet during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
- Let your doctor know if you are under treatment for any health condition.
Q1. What is the perfect Zerodol P dosage for adults?
Your healthcare professional will prescribe you the dose of Zerodol P Tablet depending on your sex, age, and health condition.
Q2. Is there any difference between Zerodol P and Zerodol SP Tablet?
Zerodol P and Zerodol SP are two medicines that treat pain and inflammation. The difference is that Zerodol SP has an additional drug called serratiopeptidase, while Zerodol P does not.
Q3. Can consumption of Zerodol P Tablet cause sleepiness?
Yes. According to medical advisors, consuming Zerodol P Tablet may cause sleepiness as a side effect. Therefore, take a break and then start your daily activities.