Zifi CV 200 Tablet
Information About Zifi CV 200 Tablet
Zifi DV 200 tablet is an antibiotic medicine that contains cefixime and clavulanic acid. It is advisable in the treatment of severe infections of the urinary tract, lungs, throat, tonsils, and skin caused by various microorganisms.
Zifi DV 200 Uses
- Treating Bacterial Infections
Zifi DV 200 Benefits
- Cefixime in the medication controls bacterial growth and kills them by blocking bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- Clavulanic acid supports the work of cefixime and helps it function well, treating severe infections.
Zifi DV 200 tablet Side Effects
In rare cases, patients might face specific unwanted reactions to the medicine that will vanish with time. Please contact your healthcare provider if they stay for a more extended period:
- Stomach Pain
- Loose stool
- Skin Rashes
How To Use Tablet Zifi CV 200?
- Swallow the tablet with sufficient water.
- Avoid chewing it while consuming.
- Take it with or without your meal.
- Follow one specific time for its consumption.
Your medical advisor will only give you the dose and duration of the medication, depending on your age and sex.
Zifi CV 200 Tablet Price
Deal of the day!
- ₹277.84, Get 13% Off
- ₹244.62 + Free Shipping
- Inform your physician if you are allergic to its components.
- Please talk to your doctor if you notice persistent diarrhea after its consumption.
- Cefixime in it may worsen your kidney problems.
Answers to Questions
Q1. What is the use of the Zifi DV 200 tablet?
This tablet treats severe infections of the urinary tract, throat, skin, and lungs.
Q2. Can I take the medication during pregnancy?
Ask your medical expert before consuming the tablet during pregnancy.
Q3. How can I take Zifi Tablet?
Take it with or without your food as directed by your healthcare professional.