Zostum 1.5gm Injection
Information About Zostum 1.5gm Injection
Zostum-1.5 gm Injection is a composition of Cefoperazone and Sulbactam, antibiotic medication. It is preferable in the treatment of bacterial infections such as urine infection, blood infection, and sexually transmitted diseases.
Zostum Injection Uses
- Treating Bacterial Infection
Zostum-1.5 gm Injection Benefits
- Cefoperazone in the medication acts against the formation of bacterial cell wall covering and kills the bacteria.
- On the other hand, Sulbactam reduces bacterial resistance and enhances cefoperazone activity. Collectively, the injection treats various bacterial infections.
Zostum-1.5 gm Injection Side Effects
During the introductory part of the treatment, you may suffer from uncertain reactions. These effects will go away as soon as your body adapts to the medication:
- Allergic Reaction
- Low Number Of Red Blood Cells
- Decrease Hemoglobin
How To Use Zostum-1.5 gm Injection?
- Kindly do not self-administer the injection.
- Only your doctor can give you an Injection Zostum 1.5 gram.
- Avoid the Inj Zostum 1.5 gm if you are allergic to antibiotics.
- Liver and kidney patient should talk to their physician before using it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is Zostum composition?
Zostum injection consists of Cefoperazone and Sulbactam, the antibiotic drugs.
Q2. What are the side effects of Zostum-1.5 gm Injection?
After its use, you may experience nausea, allergic reactions, rashes, and decreased hemoglobin.
Q3. Can I take the injection during pregnancy?
Consult your healthcare expert about Zostum-1.5 gm Injection during pregnancy.