Acotrust OD 300mg Tablet ER
Information About Acotrust OD 300mg Tablet
Acotrust OD Tablet is a gastro-intestinal agent which contains Acotiamide in it. This medication is helpful in treating functional dyspepsia. It is a disorder in the upper digestive system.
Acotrust OD Tablet Uses
- In the Treatment of Functional Dyspepsia
Acotrust OD Tablet Benefits
- The components of the medication increase acetylcholine concentration in the stomach, promoting food movement from the stomach into the intestine. It also increases intestinal motility.
- This tablet is also preferable in treating symptoms like bloating after meals, discomfort in the upper abdomen, and other gastrointestinal symptoms.
Acotrust OD Tablet Side Effects
In the initial phase of the medication, you may notice sudden adverse changes in your body. Immediately seek your healthcare professional if they stay for a longer period:
- Abnormal Liver Function
How to Acotrust OD Tablet?
- Gulp the tablet with water.
- Do not chew or crush the tablet.
- Take the tablet with or without a meal.
- Follow one fixed time to consume the medication.
Only your physician can suggest the dose and duration of the Acotrust OD Tablet.
Acotrust OD Tablet Price
Grab the best-ever deal!
- ₹382.23, Get 10% Off
- ₹332.91 + Free Shipping
- Inform your doctor if you are already under other medication.
- Live and heart patients should ask their clinician before using the tablet.
- Do not take the medication if you are allergic to its components.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How does the Acotrust OD Tablet work?
This medicine helps move food from the stomach to the intestine and relieves functional disorders.
Q2. What are the potential risks of the tablet?
After its consumption, you may get headaches, dizziness, diarrhea, and abnormal liver function.
Q3. How can I store the medication?
Store the tablet at less than 30°C, preventing children.