Information about Cizaspa-X Tablet
Cizaspa-X Tablet is a mixture of Chlordiazepoxide and Mebeverine, which treat bowel syndrome. It aids in relieving symptoms such as stomach pain, cramps, bloating, constipation, bloating, diarrhea, and other digestive problems.
Cizaspa-X Tablet Uses
- In the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Cizaspa-X Tablet Benefits
- Mebeverine in the Cizaspa-X Tablet relaxes the intestinal walls and relieves stomach discomfort.
- It works by increasing the production of nerve-calming chemical messenger called GABA.
- It also relieves anxiety levels caused by bowel syndrome.
Cizaspa-X Tablet Side Effects
If you experience any side effects after taking Cizaspa-X Tablet, don’t worry; most are harmless and disappear as your body adapts to the medication. However, if they persist or you feel concerned, you must consult your healthcare professional.
- Uncoordinated body movements
- Slurred speech
- Skin rash
- Decrease in pulse rate
- Slurred speech
How to use Cizaspa-X Tablet
You should follow your doctor’s prescription for the duration and dosage of taking the Cizaspa-X Tablet. Also, check the medicine label carefully.
- Patients must consume the whole Cizaspa-X Tablet at once.
- Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- Always take a Cizaspa-X Tablet on an empty stomach.
- Stick to a fixed schedule to ensure proper intervals between the doses.
- It is not safe for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you are under any medication for liver or kidney disease.
Q1. Can I stop taking Cizaspa-X Tablet if I no longer feel the discomfort?
No. You should only discontinue taking the Cizaspa-X Tablet as per the doctor’s recommendation. Stopping the treatment early will bring back the symptoms.
Q2. Can I consume alcohol while taking Cizaspa-X tablets?
No. It is not safe to consume alcohol while taking Cizaspa-X Tablet as it may react and cause sleepiness and other possible side effects.
Q3. What are the storage guidelines for Cizaspa-X tablets?
You must keep the Cizaspa-X Tablet in its original packet and follow the instructions on its package. Store it at a place away from the reach of pets and children.