Information About Akair LC Tablet
Akair LC Tablet is a group of medicines known as antihistamines. It contains Levocetirizine and Montelukast. Akair LC Tablet treats allergies like sneezing, runny nose, and hay fever.
Akair LC Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Allergies, Hay Fever
Akair LC Tablet Benefits
- Levocetirizine is an antihistamine agent that restricts the action of histamine, which is responsible for allergic reactions.
- Montelukast helps decrease swelling and inflammation in the nose and lungs, making breathing easier.
- Both drugs relieve allergic symptoms like sneezing, teary eyes, congestion, and itching.
Akair LC Tablet Side Effects
Akair LC Tablet has potential risks, but these effects disappear as your body starts accepting the medicine.
- Dryness in mouth
- Skin rash
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Abdominal pain
How To Use Akair LC Tablet
- Swallow the tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Avoid breaking or chewing the tablet.
- Take the medication at one fixed time.
- It is preferable to take it at night.
Follow your doctor’s advice for dose and duration of the medication.
- Inform your physician if you observe rashes or difficulty breathing while taking this medicine.
- Talk to your family doctor if you are already under other medication.
- Akair LC Tablet is not for asthma relief.
Q1. How does the Akair LC Tablet work?
The components in Akair LC Tablet block the natural substances histamine and leukotrienes that cause allergies.
Q2. Can a pregnant woman consume an Akair LC Tablet?
Pregnant women should avoid the use of Akair LC Tablet without proper consultation.
Q3. What are the storage guidelines for the Akair LC Tablet?
Store the tablet below 30°C, protecting it from light and moisture.