Information About Derobin Ointment
Derobin Ointment is a synthesis of Dithranol, Salicylic Acid, and Coal Tar. It helps in the treatment of psoriasis. It relieves the symptoms like skin redness, itching, and swelling. It clears the skin by removing dead skin cells.
Derobin Ointment Uses
- Treats Psoriasis
Derobin Ointment Benefits
- The components of Derobin Ointment help treat psoriasis.
- It works by slowing down the growth of skin cells.
- It removes the dead skin cells and makes the skin soft.
Derobin Ointment Side Effects
Using Derobin Ointment may cause after-effects in some users. Some of the common consequences of applying this cream are:
- Skin peeling
- Dry skin
- Skin Staining
- Burning sensation on the application part
- Skin redness
Most side effects are harmless and disappear as your body adjusts to it. Consult your dermatologist if they persist or if you are concerned.
How to use Derobin Ointment
You must follow the dermatologist’s instructions for applying Derobin Ointment. Also, check out the label carefully.
- Clean the affected area with water.
- Wipe off the water and make the skin dry.
- Apply the Derobin Ointment as per the doctor’s recommendation.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.
- Notify your skin care professional if you are taking medication for any skin diseases.
Q1. What does Derobin Ointment treat?
Derobin Ointment is a medication that is beneficial in treating psoriasis.
Q2. Can I use Derobin Ointment without the recommendation of a dermatologist?
No. Do not use Derobin Ointment unless your doctor recommends it. Self-medicating the medication may make the skin condition worse.
Q3. Will Derobin Ointment become more effective if I apply it more frequently?
No, you should not use Derobin Ointment excessively. Overusing the cream will not increase its effectiveness; it will cause possible side effects.