Information About Apdrops LP Eye Drop BAK Free
Apdrops LP Eye Drops 5ml contains Loteprednol and Moxifloxacin, which belong to the class of medicines known as Corticosteroids and Antibiotics. This eye drop treats steroid-responsive infections of the eye accompanied by inflammation.
Apdrops LP Eye Drop BAK Free Uses
- Treatment of Eye infection associated with swelling.
Apdrops LP Eye Drop BAK Free Benefits
- Loteprednol in this medication blocks the action of prostaglandin, which is responsible for itching, redness, and swelling.
- Moxifloxacin inhibits the multiplication of the bacteria in the eye and, thus, stops bacterial growth.
- Both components prevent bacterial division and repair.
Apdrops LP Eye Drop BAK Free Side Effects
Most side effects do not require medical concern since your body accepts the medicine after some time. Consult your eye specialist if you are concerned about it.
- Eye irritation
- Eye discomfort
- Itchy Eye
- Discharge from eyes
How to Use Apdrops LP Eye Drop BAK Free
Only your eye specialist can provide you with the prescription. Avoid touching the dropper.
- Notify your physician if you are under other eye medications.
- Patients suffering from other eye infections should talk to their doctor.
- Do not put the eye drops if you are using contact lenses.
Q1. What is the use of Apdrops LP Eye Drop?
Apdrops LP Eye Drop helps treat eye after-eye operations and other steroidal eye infections.
Q2. What are the storage guidelines of Apdrops LP Eye Drop?
Keep the eye drop at a temperature less than 25°C in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from children.
Q3. What are the side effects of Apdrops LP Eye Drop?
Allergic patients may face issues like dry eyes, eye redness, and a burning sensation in the eye.