Information About Benitowa-CH Tablet
Benitowa CH Tablet is a mixture of Benidipine and Chlorthalidone, belonging to the class of medicines known as Antihypertensive agents. This medication is preferable in the treatment of high blood pressure.
Benitowa-CH Tablet Uses
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Benitowa-CH Tablet Benefits
- Benidipine in this tablet eases blood vessels and makes the heart more effective at pumping blood throughout the body.
- Chlorthalidone releases excess water in the body by increasing urination, which lowers blood pressure.
- Low blood pressure reduces the future chances of having stroke, heart attacks, and kidney issues.
Benitowa-CH Tablet Side Effects
Benitowa-CH Tablet is generally safe to use, but specific side effects may impact your lifestyle:
- Glucose Intolerance
- Ankle Swelling
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Increased Blood Uric Acid
- Altered Blood Lipid Level
How to Use Benitowa-CH Tablet
Swallow Benitowa-CH Tablet with a sufficient glass of water. Your healthcare advisor will provide you with the accurate amount and time of medication, depending on your health history.
- Inform your doctor if you are under other medications.
- Children should avoid the consumption of Benitowa-CH Tablet.
- Benitowa-CH Tablet is not for patients with low blood pressure.
- Kidney or liver patients should talk to their medical advisor before using this medication.
Q1. How does the Benitowa-CH Tablet work?
The combination of medicines in this medication lowers blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels and eliminating excess water.
Q2. What are the side effects of the Benitowa-CH Tablet?
You may experience common effects like headache, ankle swelling, flushing, and nausea.
Q3. How can I manage these side effects?
You can manage the side effects by sticking to simple meals and resting.