Information about Caldob Capsule
It contains Calcium dobesilate as its active ingredient. This medication helps in treating Piles, Diabetic retinopathy, and Varicose veins.
Caldob Capsule Uses
- Treats Piles
- Treats Diabetic Retinopathy
- Treats Varicose veins
Caldob Capsule Benefits
- The components of Capsule are beneficial in aiding Piles by decreasing the leakage in the small vessels.
- It helps to improve blood flow by decreasing the viscosity of blood and treats Varicose veins.
Caldob Capsule Side Effects
Capsule may show some side effects in some patients, such as:
- Skin rashes
- Upset stomach
These consequences do not require medical attention. Consult your healthcare professional if they continuously show up.
How to use Caldob Capsule
You should follow your doctor’s prescription for the duration and dosage of taking the Capsule. Also, check the instructions on its label.
- Users must consume the whole capsule at once.
- Avoid breaking, chewing, or crushing it.
- Always take it with food for better relief.
- Stick to a fixed schedule for consuming the capsule.
- Do not self-medicate.
- Inform your healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking other medication for any health disease.
Q1. Is Caldob Capsule safe during pregnancy?
No. These Capsules are not safe during pregnancy as they may harm your fetus and make your condition critical.
Q2. Can I stop utilizing the Capsule when my symptoms improve?
No. You should not stop the treatment unless your doctor recommends it, even if your symptoms improve. Discontinuing the consumption of Capsule may bring back the signs, worsening your condition.
Q3. What are the side effects of this Capsule?
After taking a Capsule, you may notice a headache, fever, skin rashes, vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea. Notify your doctor if they persist for an extended period.