Doxolin 200mg Tablet
Information About Doxolin 200mg Tablet
The medicine is a bronchodilator for treating asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder symptoms. Doxolin 200mg Tablet contains 200 mg of Doxofylline as its prime ingredient.
Doxolin 200mg Tablet Uses
- Treats symptoms of Asthma and COPD
Doxolin 200mg Tablet Benefits
- Doxofylline stops the action of phosphodiesterase and prevents the airways from narrowing, thus allowing better passage of air into the lungs.
- It also reduces coughing, wheezing, and chest pain associated with the ailments.
Doxolin 200mg Tablet Side Effects
- Check out the following side effects of Doxolin 200mg Tablet before taking a dose.
- Stomach discomfort
These adverse consequences are mild and short-term, so you need not worry about them.
How to use Doxolin 200mg Tablet
- Take the dose of the Doxoline 200mg Tablet per the doctor’s direction.
- Do not cut the tablet into two or crush it before using.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water; avoid chewing.
- Maintain a regular gap between the two doses.
- Take it with or without meals.
- Avoid caffeine and chocolate-rich food and beverages during the treatment as it may interfere with the medicine’s action.
- Kidney and liver patients and pregnant and breastfeeding women must consult their healthcare specialists before using this medication.
Doxolin 200mg Tablet Price
- A single strip of 30 Doxolin 200mg Tablets costs ₹79.92.
Q1. Is Doxolin 200mg Tablet an anti-biotic?
No. It is not an antibiotic but a bronchodilator with Doxofylline as its active ingredient.
Q2. Can I take Doxolin 200mg Tablet during an asthmatic attack?
No. The medication does not treat the ongoing asthmatic episode. Its purpose is to prevent the attack.
Q3. Is Doxolin Tablet safe for children?
There is no proper evidence that shows the medicine is safe for children. You must consult a pediatrician before giving the prescription to a child.