Himalaya Herbals Complete Care Toothpaste
- It contains antioxidant and antimicrobial properties
- Fight Dental Plaque
- Beneficial in curing swollen gums
- Heals Mouth Ulcers
- Controls Gum Bleeding
- Provides Mouth Freshness
Information about Himalaya Herbals Complete Care Toothpaste
Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste is an infusion of herbal ingredients filled with a richness of antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. It is a specially manufactured toothpaste that makes teeth and gums super strong. It removes toxins, maintaining the natural health of your teeth.
Himalaya Herbals Complete Care Benefits
- Pomegranate fruit in toothpaste has astringent properties that help combat dental plaque.
- The presence of neem possesses phenolic and antioxidant properties that help maintain oral hygiene.
- Himalaya toothpaste ingredients also involve Indian Gum Arabic Tree’s fresh twigs that protect your gums and teeth.
- Himalaya toothpaste has Triphala, which stops gum bleeding and contributes to curing mouth ulcers.
- A beneficial herb such as Bishop’s weed has mouth-freshening, antiseptic, astringent, and carminative properties.
- You can treat swollen gums with this complete care toothpaste as it contains False Black Pepper, an anti-inflammatories component.
Himalaya Herbals Complete Care Side Effects
Read the instructions carefully on Himalaya Herbals Complete Care Toothpaste for effective results.
- Squeeze a small and appropriate amount of Complete Care Toothpaste on your toothbrush to brush your teeth.
- For an impactful result, brush your teeth twice a day.
Himalaya Toothpaste Price
Grab the latest deal.
- ₹79.2, 12%OFF
- ₹79.2+ Free Shipping
- Read the label carefully before using the toothpaste.
- Store Himalaya toothpaste in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
Q1. How can Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste enhance our tooth health?
This toothpaste helps you provide oral hygiene, protect your gums and teeth, combat dental plaque, and heal mouth ulcers.
Q2. What are the natural ingredients involved in the toothpaste?
Himalaya herbal toothpaste involves herbs such as pomegranate fruit rind, neem barks, Indian Gum Arabic Tree twigs, Triphala, Bishop’s weed, menthol, and other advantageous ingredients.
Q3. How can I store Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste?
You can store the toothpaste in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.