Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream
- It is a natural and Ayurvedic skin cream
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Lightweight and easily absorbed
- To be applied on the face
Information about Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream
Vicco turmeric skin cream is an Ayurvedic cosmetic. This lightweight lotion contains healing properties of turmeric and sandalwood, crafted to treat blemishes and dark spots and make the skin bright and glowing. Other ingredients present in this cream include Water, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben.
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Uses
This Ayurvedic haldi cream is effective in the following skin-related issues:
- Healing wound scars and acne spots, making the skin clear.
- Treating dullness by removing dead skin cells gives radiance to the skin.
- Reducing dark spots, creating a confident glow.
- Preventing wrinkles by moisturizing the skin.
- Cures inflammation, infections, and other conditions keeping the skin healthy.
Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream Benefits
The natural key ingredients present in Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic cream enrich it with the following essential properties good for maintaining healthy and glowing skin:
- It contains antioxidants, which make skin radiant and glowing.
- Antiseptic in the cream is effective in treating blemishes and dark spots.
- It is a natural humectant that moisturizes the skin and keeps it hydrated.
Vicco Turmeric Cream Side Effects
Vicco Turmeric cream is an Ayurvedic formulation. No side effects have been reported from using this cream. However, consult your physician before.
How To Use Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream?
Wash your face with Vicco turmeric face wash or any other gentle cleanser and pat it dry. Take a pea-sized amount of Vicco turmeric cream on your hands and apply it in circular motions on your face. It works best when applied and left overnight.
Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream Price
A 15gm tube of Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream costs INR 77.
This cream contains parabens and preservatives. Kindly refer to your dermatologist if you have sensitive skin and do a patch test before using it on a regular basis.
- Store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q1. What is Vicco cream price in India?
A 50 gm tube of Vicco Turmeric skin cream costs INR 210.
Q2. What is the best haldi cream for clear and glowing skin?
Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic cream is a natural haldi cream, best for providing a clean and radiant glow on your face.