Macbery Syrup Strawberry Sugar Free
Information About Macbery Syrup Strawberry Sugar-Free
Macbery Syrup Strawberry Sugar-Free is a mixture of Ambroxol, Chlorpheniramine maleate, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine, and Menthol. This medication relieves common cold symptoms such as cold, cough, runny nose, and other related symptoms.
Macbery Syrup Strawberry Sugar-Free Uses
- Treatment of Common Cold
Macbery Syrup Strawberry Sugar-Free Benefits
The syrup contains ambroxol, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan, phenylephrine, and menthol, which benefits users in the following ways:
- Ambroxol is a mucolytic agent that helps thin the mucus and manages the excess secretion of mucus, which removes phlegm associated with respiratory diseases.
- Chlorpheniramine blocks the effect of chemical substances that cause allergies and prevents sneezing and a blocked nose.
- Dextromethorphan controls the cough reflex in the nervous system and eases coughing.
- Phenylephrine works to increase sinus cavity drainage and relieve nasal congestion.
- Menthol has a cooling effect on the throat that eases breathing.
Altogether, Macbery syrup composition blocks phlegm and alleviates cough, cold, and allergy symptoms.
Macbery Syrup Side Effects
You may have to deal with sudden changes during the first medication phase. These effects will leave your body as soon as your body adjusts to the medication.
- Upset Stomach
- Abdominal Pain
How To Use Macbery Syrup?
- Check the label before using the syrup.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Use a measuring cup to consume the syrup.
- Make one fixed time to take the medication.
Only your physician will suggest the appropriate dose and duration of the syrup.
Macbery Syrup Price
All set for the big sale!
- ₹99.51, Get 17% Off
- ₹86.67 + Free Shipping
- This syrup is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Liver and kidney patients should ask their surgeon before using it.
- Patients suffering from fits, smoking habits, and ulcers in the stomach should avoid its use.
Answers to Questions
Q1. What is the Macbery cough and cold formula
Macbery syrup combines ambroxol, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan, phenylephrine, and menthol.
Q2. What is the use of Macbery syrup?
This syrup is preferable in treating common cold and cough symptoms.
Q3. How can I take the medication?
Read the label for direction to use the syrup and consult your medical doctor before using it.