Information About Mederma Skincare Scar Gel
Mederma Skincare Scar Gel is an effective ointment for stitches marks. With allantoin and allium cepa bulbs as their main components, it serves best as a burn marks removal cream.
Mederma Skincare Scar Gel Uses
- Heals Scars and Marks
Mederma Skincare Scar Gel Benefits
- Mederma skin cream treats cuts, burns, surgery, wounds, and acne scars.
- It seeps under the skin and decreases the size and redness of the marks.
- It also aids in collagen formation to improve the scar’s texture.
Mederma Skincare Scar Gel Side Effects
There are not many known adverse effects of this cream. However, if you are allergic to any of the components of this gel, inform your doctor before using the ointment.
How to use Mederma Skincare Scar Gel
While using Mederma cream for pimple marks, follow your doctor’s instructions and stay consistent with the treatment.
For New Scars:
- Apply it once every day.
- Repeat the process for at least two months until the scar heals completely.
For Old Scars:
- Apply it at least twice or thrice in a day.
- The scar may take at least three to six months to heal as per your condition.
- Do not use the medicine on open wounds.
- Always use it after consulting your doctor.
- It is only for external use.
Mederma Skincare Scar Gel Price
- The cost of a 10-gram tube is ₹485, while the 20-gram tube costs ₹875.
Q1. Can Mederma remove acne scars?
Yes. The ointment can heal acne scars when you use it as per the doctor’s guidelines.
Q2. Can Mederma heal old burn scars?
Follow your dermatologist’s advice carefully and stay consistent while using the Mederma; even your old scars will disappear in six months.
Q3. How long does it take for the Mederma cream to remove cut marks?
It may take at least two months for the new scars to heal. Meanwhile, older ones take three to six months.
10 gm Gel, 20 gm Gel