Montek LC Tablet
Out of stock
Information About Montek LC Tablet
Montek LC Tablet is an anti-allergic rhinitis or antihistamine drug. It treats allergies like sneezing, runny nose, and stiffness. Montek Tablet contains Levocetirizine and Montelukast.
Montek LC Tablet Uses
- Treatment of Allergic Reactions and Hay Fever
Montek LC Tablet Benefits
- Levocetirizine is an antihistamine agent that stops the histamine actions responsible for allergic reactions.
- Montelukast blocks the entry of leukotriene, which results in low inflammation and swelling in the lungs and nose, making breathing easier.
- Both components collectively reduce symptoms such as sneezing, teary eyes, and coughing.
Montek LC Tablet Side Effects
You may observe some infrequent reactions to this medicine. Immediately seek medical advice if any effect disrupts your lifestyle.
- Dry Mouth
- Abdominal Pain
How To Use Montek LC Tablet?
- Swallow the tablet with sufficient water.
- Avoid breaking or chewing the tablet.
- Take the medication with or without a meal.
- Fix the time to consume the tablet.
Follow your physician’s instructions for montek lc dosage per day.
Montek LC Price
- ₹188 10% OFF ( 10.0 Tablets in one strip)
- ₹306 10% OFF (Strip of 15 Tablets)
- Inform your doctor if you notice difficulty breathing while taking the medicine.
- Kidney and liver patients should have a proper consultation before using the Montek Tablet.
- Notify your medical advisor if you are already under other medications.
- Montek tablet dosage for adults should be directed by your medical advisor only.
Q1. What are the montek lc side effects in pregnancy?
It is safe during pregnancy, but allergic people might face difficulty breathing, skin rashes, and bloating.
Q2. Can I use montek lc substitute?
With the correct prescription, you can take the substitute Montek Tablet.
Q3. Can I take montek lc twice a day?
Your medical practitioner can only decide the dose and duration of the tablet.