NO SCARS Cream
Information About NO Scars Cream
NO Scars Cream is a synthesis of Tretinoin, Hydroquinone, and Mometasone Furoate. It is beneficial in the treatment of Melasma. It also relieves swelling, redness, and itching.
NO Scars Cream Uses
- In the Treatment of Melasma
NO Scars Cream Benefits
- No Scars ingredients help to treat discolored patches on your skin.
- It blocks the production of chemicals in the body that cause skin discoloration.
- It helps reduce scars, marks, and dark circles.
- It also relieves the rashes, redness, or itchiness on the skin.
NO Scars Cream Side Effects
Some common side effects of cream are:
- Skin peeling
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
- Burning sensation at the site of application
These consequences go away as your body gets used to the medicine. However, talk to your medical practitioner if these effects trigger your daily life for an extended period.
How To Use NO Scars Cream?
Skincare professionals prescribe the NO Scars only for external use. You must use it according to your medical advisor’s instructions. Also, check the label carefully before applying the cream.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Gently rub the cream in a circular direction.
- Apply it as frequently as your medical advisor suggests for better no scars results.
- Wash your hands with soap after applying the cream.
- Notify the medical practitioner if you are under medication for any skin diseases.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.
Q1. Can NO Scars make the skin dry?
Yes. Applying NO Scars may cause skin dryness as a side effect. Consult the medical advisor if it continuously shows up for a long period.
Q2. Will NO Scars Cream become more effective if I apply it more?
No. Only use NO Scars Cream more frequently if your medical advisor recommends it. Overusing the cream will not increase its effectiveness; it will cause possible side effects.
Q3. What are the storage guidelines for NO Scars Cream?
Always store the NO Scars Cream in its original package. Follow the instructions on the label and keep it away from pets and children.