Norflox 400 Tablet
Information About Norflox 400 Tablet
Norflox 400 Tablet is an antibiotic medicine that contains Norfloxacin and Lactic Acid Bacillus as its active ingredients. It is beneficial in the treatment of bacterial infections. It kills the microorganisms that cause infection and maintains the balance of good bacteria in the body.
Norflox 400 Tablet Uses
- Treats Bacterial Infections
Norflox 400 Tablet Benefits
- Norflox composition helps treat infections caused by bacteria.
- It kills the microorganisms and stops them from multiplying in the body.
- It stops bacterial growth by damaging their DNA and speeds up healing.
Norflox 400 Tablet Side Effects
Consuming Norflox 400 Tablets per your doctor’s instruction is safe. However, it may show some adverse consequences for some users. These effects do not require a professional’s attention and go away as your body adjusts to the medicine. Immediately consult your doctor if any of these continuously show up.
- Abdominal cramp
- Decreased appetite
- Acidity and Gas
How To Use Norflox 400 Tablet?
You must consume Tablets per your medical practitioner’s recommendations. Always read the leaflet carefully before using the tablet.
- Swallow the Tablet entirely at once.
- Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the tablet.
- Always consume the tablet without food for better relief.
- Take the tablet at the same time every day.
Norflox 400 Tablet Price
- You can purchase Tablet at ₹65.32.
- Buy it online and get 24% OFF.
- Do not consume tablets if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Before taking the tablet, notify your doctor if you are under treatment for any health condition.
Q1. What is the difference between Norflox TZ and Norflox 400?
Norflox TZ and Norflox 400 are both antibiotic medicines that contain Norfloxacin. However, Norflox TZ also contains Tinidazole, which is used to treat parasitic infections, whereas Norflox 400 is helpful in treating bacterial infections.
Q2. Will the Tablet become more effective if I consume it more frequently?
No. You should not consume the Tablet in excess amount. Overconsumption will not increase its effectiveness; it will cause possible adverse consequences.
Q3. Is Norflox safe in pregnancy?
You should only take Tablet during pregnancy if your healthcare professional recommends it. Taking it without a doctor’s prescription may harm your unborn child.