Patanjali Ayurveda Dant Kanti Natural Toothpaste
- Protects your teeth and Removes Bacteria
- Keeps your teeth healthy
- Cures peoria, gingivitis, and bad odors in gums if used on a daily basis.
Information About Patanjali Dant Kanti
Patanjali Dantkanti protects teeth from gums, Peoria, and other dental problems. The ingredients of Patanjali toothpaste are Karkara, Babul, Neem, Timbaru, Turmeric, Cloves, Pudina, Pippali, Peelu, and Maju Phal.
Patanjali Dant Kanti Natural Toothpaste Uses
- Treats pain in the gums and Teeth
Patanjali Dant Kanti Natural Toothpaste Benefits
- Turmeric and cloves, the key ingredients in toothpaste, provide protection and eliminate bacteria.
- The presence of Akarkara and Babul maintains and increases the power of gums.
- Patanjali dant kanti keeps your teeth healthy.
- Daily use of this toothpaste helps fight Peoria, gingivitis, and bad odors in gums.
Patanjali Dant Kanti Side Effects
There are no such harmful side effects of this toothpaste. You can use it under your dentist’s prescription.
Instruction Of Use
- Use a sufficient amount of paste on your toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth with dant kanti toothpaste twice, in the morning and before bed.
- Make sure your toothpaste reaches all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Patanjali Ayurveda Dant Kanti Toothpaste Price
- The dant kanti paste price is ₹115 with free shipping.
- Store the paste in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Read the label carefully before its use.
- Keep out of the reach of eyes.
Q1. What is the Dant Kanti Composition?
Patanjali toothpaste comprises natural herbs like Kalkara, babul, neem, Timbaru, turmeric, cloves, Pudina, Pippali, Peelu, and Maju phal.
Q2. How many times should I use Patanjali dant kanti toothpaste?
You should use the paste twice, in the morning and before bed.
Q3. Can this toothpaste treat tooth pain?
Due to its natural ingredients, it can help reduce pain in the gum and teeth.