Dabur Amla Hair Oil
- Best for all hair types
- Effective in hair loss and damage
- Sulfate free
- Beneficial in long, strong, and shiny hair
Information about Dabur Amla Hair Oil
Dabur Amla hair oil is a hair care product packed with the richness of Amla, which is beneficial in making the hair strong and lustrous. It has many beneficial properties and is suitable for all hair types and textures of men and women. Dabur Amla Hair Oil is composed of the following elements:
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- Mineral Oil
- Vegetable Oils: Sesame oil, Peanut Oil, Palmolein Oil, Canola Oil, Cotton Seed Oil
- Artificial Colors: Yellow, Green, Red
- Artificial Fragrance
- Antioxidant-Tert butyl hydroquinone (TNHQ)
Dabur Amla Oil Uses
It is infused with various nutrients such as Vitamin E, C, and Omega 3, and antioxidants which help in fixing hair problems such as:
- Rough and frizzy hair
- Fading of natural hair color
- Dandruff and flaky scalp
- Hair loss and baldness
- Sun damage
- Hair growth
- Hair thinning and breakage
Dabur Amla Oil Benefits
Amla serves as the main ingredient in the Dabur Amla hair oil. This natural fruit is rich in Omega 3, Vitamin C, amino acids, and antioxidants that infuse life into dull and damaged hair.
Here are some ways Dabur Amla Oil proves beneficial for hair health:
- Deeply nourishes the scalp
- Conditions the hair and makes it shiny
- Darkens the hair color
- Prevents early greying of hairs
- Promotes hair growth
- Protects hair from sun damage
- Improves blood circulation
- Makes hair thicker and stronger
- Heals and prevents dandruff
Dabur Amla Oil Side Effects
Dabur Amla is sulphate-free and has been proven safe to use without side effects. However, those with sensitive skin and are prone to allergies must consult their doctor/ dermatologist and do a patch test before using the product. In case of allergic symptoms, discontinue the product’s use immediately.
How to use Dabur Amla Hair Oil
Take a small amount of Dabur Amla Oil and massage your scalp with gentle fingers. Apply it throughout the strands to the tips of the hair. Leave it for 2-3 hours or overnight and rinse it with a mild shampoo. Use it twice a week for best results.
Dabur Amla Oil Price
The price Of a 90ml Bottle of Dabur Amla Hair Oil is INR 50.
- Consult your dermatologist before using the product
- Only for external application
- In case of allergy, discontinue product use
- Not to be consumed
- Store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place
Q1. Which is the best amla oil for hair?
Dabur’s amla hair oil has been trusted for years as the no.1 hair oil best suited for keeping hairs strong and shiny and protecting them from damage.
Q2. Is Dabur amla oil good for hair?
Dabur amla hair oil is proven to have immense advantages in maintaining hair health and nourishing the scalp. It is suitable for women and men of all hair types.
Q3. What is the price of Dabur special oil?
A 100 ml bottle of Dabur’s special oil is INR 60.