Information About Perinorm Injection
Perinorm Injection contains metoclopramide as its active ingredient. It is helpful in the treatment of indigestion, nausea, and vomiting that occurs after chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and operations. It can also treat nausea and vomiting associated with migraine.
Perinorm Injection Uses
- Treats Nausea and Vomiting associated with Chemotherapy, Migraine, Radiotherapy, and Surgeries
Perinorm Injection Benefits
- Injection composition treats nausea and vomiting by affecting the brain chemicals called dopamine.
- It makes the nerves less sensitive that transmits signals from the gastrointestinal tract to the vomiting centers in the brain.
- It also relaxes the muscles of the stomach and improves digestion.
Perinorm Injection Side Effects
Injection may show some side effects in some patients. These consequences do not require medical attention and resolve with time. However, you must consult a healthcare professional if you notice these side effects for an extended period.
Some common Inj Perinorm Side Effects are:
How To Use Perinorm Injection?
Always use the Inj Perinorm dose as per your doctor’s instruction. Also, check the direction of use on the leaflet.
- Only use Injection when your physician prescribes it.
- You must inject it with the help of your doctor or nurse.
- Use it in a dose your medical advisor suggests.
- Do not use this injection longer than the prescription.
Perinorm Injection Price
- You can purchase Perinorm Injection in India at ₹4.88.
- Get 16% OFF
- Do not self-medicate the Perinorm Injection.
- Inform your healthcare professional if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking other medication for any health illness.
Q1. Can I use Injection during pregnancy?
As per the doctor’s recommendation, Injection is not safe for pregnant women. You must let your doctor know if you are pregnant before using it.
Q2. What are the side effects of Injection?
After using a Injection, you may notice fatigue, weakness, headache, and drowsiness. Immediately consult your doctor if any of these persists for a long time.
Q3. Is it safe to consume alcohol with Injection?
No. Doctors strictly deny consuming alcohol while using Injection as it may react with it and show side effects and make your health condition worse.